Best Crypto Exchanges of 2022
Crypto exchanges are a place where traders can buy, sell and convert various cryptocurrencies. They are essential for cryptocurrencies to be traded on the scale they are today. Some exchanges offer the most competitive prices or speeds, while others provide specialized financial products.
Read on to find out about the best cryptocurrency exchanges, how they work and which one to choose.
Our top the best crypto exchanges of 2022
Why we chose it: We chose Binance as the best low-fee crypto exchange because it has one of the most generous fee structures of all the trading platforms we reviewed.
- Highly affordable trade and conversion fees
- Advanced trading charts and data graphs
- High-speed trade execution
- 175+ different digital assets available
- Easy sign-up process
- The platform does not offer its services without KYC compliance.
Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume. One of its biggest attractions is its competitive maximum maker/taker commission of 0.1%. This fee starts low and continues to decrease as your trading volume increases.
The Binance exchange is my choice, and it comes first because it has been through both easy times and hard times. They went through many difficult moments and showed excellent administrative management. This is an exchange that offers very good liquidity for any type of budget.
Why we chose it: Huobi Global is a cryptocurrency exchange offering professional trading tools, but it is not available in the US or Japan. This exchange offers nearly 350 cryptocurrencies to buy, sell and trade, as well as access to margin and futures trading, trading bots, over-the-counter (OTC) trading, and staking of crypto assets to earn rewards. It also offers loans for your crypto assets. As one of the world’s largest exchanges with reasonable trading fees, Huobi Global is a great option for moderate to advanced traders as well as institutional investors.
- Large selection of crypto
Low trading fees
Professional trading tools (margin, futures, advanced charting, etc.)
24/7 live chat support
Mobile app available
- Not for beginner crypto investors – trading interface may be too complex.
Huobi Global is an old exchange like Binance, stable and very well protected. The administration has repeatedly made it clear that they are quite a professional team, the only negative is that they do not have very high liquidity. But in any case, for small and medium amounts, this is an ideal exchange.
Why we chose it: Bybit exchange is a crypto derivatives exchange, provides a fair trading environment for futures trading with good leverage perpetual contracts. Bybit is up and running and provides a safe, secure, fair, transparent and efficient futures trading platform.
- No KYC is needed for a new user. It’s easy to start trading.
- It has a pc based trading as well as a mobile app option to log in and trade.
- Bybit leverage is very high, attractive trading fees and market maker rebate.
- High bonuses.
- Bybit fees are amongst the least compared to other exchanges.
- The number of trading pairs is limited.
- US citizens are not allowed to trade.
We have added ByBit to our list as it deserves attention. This is a new exchange but with an outstanding marketing team plus they are proving to be stable and of course last but not least this exchange offers the biggest bonuses and various promotions.
Why we chose it: Bitrue is a crypto exchange and digital asset management platform. It is one of Ripple’s recommended exchanges for a cryptocurrency and XRP trading platform. Bitrue is a one-stop platform where users can use their Bitrue accounts to buy/sell, exchange, deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based digital assets. Bitrue is an all-in-one trading platform known for its transaction speed.
- Multiple features included.
- Two-step sign-in process.
- Flat fee model with low fee structure.
- rust token available on 160+ markets.
- Offers higher interest rate for investors.
- Fiat currency deposits are not supported.
- Safety and security isn’t assured.
I like Bitrue that it does not ask for account verification to withdraw, it is a new exchange where you can find many new coins that are not on other exchanges. They work very quickly when it comes to deposit and withdrawal, I didn’t have any problems with them. What I like is that it does not charge a commission for withdrawing XRP, I recommend it.
We are curious to know your opinion, which crypto exchanges you use.
Leave a comment below with your top crypto exchanges.